The Ghost from Star Wars: Rebels

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
Well, I'm officially hooked on this show. It reminds me of Firefly in all the good ways, and while not everyone can appreciate it of course, I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of the series. One of the things I like the most though is the Ghost, a Corellian freighter that is a cross between the Millennium Falcon and Serenity, with a dash of the Narcissus from Alien thrown in. Well, more than a dash...

Ghost.png

The more I watch it, the more I love it. So I decided to make a model of it. I don't have much yet, but you can tell where I'm going with this:

Frb2tZh.png

I'm hoping to get the modeling done in a few days.

starbuck

Aug 15, 2013
Austria - Carinthia
Jippee! - I hope it will be available in the resource section after finalisation.
I was looking for a paper model in internet, but I could not find.

But I found one on E-Bay. I had the opportunity to by a it. It is an paper model kit from the DVD Star Wars Rebels, Spark of Rebellion.

Your start looks very good.

dnalor

Oct 28, 2011
Belgium Europe
Ii'm still thinking about the Rebels serie if i like it..

i have seen the first one and it looks nice...
The ghost ship is nice...i think it is not as large as the falcon..
and doesn't it look bigger from the inside then from the outside?

at the moment i'm looking the Clone wars series..
(still have to do 5 seasons ) :)

But i will be looking at this thread....let see how it turns out as a model.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I just started watching it, and I am impressed. I think I am hooked on it. Millenium, you're off to an excellent start!! Great stuff!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I'm so itching to see the show; it has been scheduled for November in German Free-TV (Disney Channel ;) ). The model looks very good, Mfh! Keep it on, please! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It's not "Mfh", we settled on "Milf".............................Oh, wait,............ that won't work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O.k., "Mfh" it is! :)

Neon Neuron

Sep 27, 2014
I can't say I'm a fan of the show...But, this model is looking amazing! I like seeing how other people work

b0bman

Sep 3, 2008
wisconsin
the pictures are AWESOME! i can't wait for the model to come out! i just got done building the TARDIS interior (2014 version) from 'action figure downloads' ; it was hard without written instructions- but well worth it. i'll post pics in a few days (hopefully)!

Last edited:

thehaggard

Sep 12, 2004
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
www.albionrising.com
Awesome! Keep going! You have saved me from wanting to do it myself and then hating myself for not getting around to it... or worse... getting to it, doing a poor job because it's rushed, and then not doing other models I started.

Please... more.