The Gauge NASCAR Fantasy League

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
I got the first e-mail stating the Ultimate fantasy League WILL be available shortly!!

Wooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!
Let's Go racin'!!!!!!

Whoever wants to join in, go to www.nascar.com and join the main site. then click below

If you still want to play, Please post here with your favorite driver (The one you want on your fantasy team all year) :D :D :D

When i get the activation e-mail and set the league up, I'll PM each of you with the sign in info....

So far we have:
eightyeight fan 1......... 44 -- Dale Jarrett
ngauger..................... 2 --- Martin Truix Jr.
Dwight77 .................. 48 -- Jimmie Johnson

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
I'd like to join, but i'm not old enough:( here's my choice though anyways if someone cares:D

CNWman1-Jeff Gordon (what can I say, I have alot of his fan-stuff, most notably 1:64 scale cars of his 1999 car and the non-flaming dupont one:D )

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
eightyeightfan1 said:
Who else?The number eightyei......Oh...Wait........The number fortyfour Dale Jarrett(hurts to say this) Toyota.
Lesse he was 88, then 44........ next year he'll be in the 22 car then the 11 then he can retire because there isn't a 5 1/2 :D :D :D

... keep in mind that he's driving in a Toyota designed and built in the U.S.A. modeled after cars taht were designed and built in the U.S.A.!!!!!! :) :) :) And collectively, Toyota did better than Ford in the last 18 months......

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
dwight77 said:
N Gauger ? .....You did want us to join and set up a Nascar.com account I presume when you said to go to nascar.com and join the main site?
dwight77
Well - if you remember your name and password from last year - you don't have to create a new account - you can just sign in on your old one :)

The people that didn't play last year - have to sign into nascar.com and then wait for the PM from me to join our league... :)

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
Gil Finn said:
NASCAR and toy trains is a bad mix, one will take time and attention from the other and you can't fully enjoy either.

well what are ya gonna do when you have something on your layout that needs to dry and you can't do nuthin else:D
personaly i like NASCAR, especialy #24

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
well what are ya gonna do when you have something on your layout that needs to dry and you can't do nuthin else
biggrin.gif

personaly i like NASCAR, especialy #24Today 06:41 PM

Go fishing or drink beer or drink beer and go fishing.

Me I put away the trains and drive a demo derby car.

dwight77

Nov 30, 2004
n ft myers florida
Hi N Gauger: I thought when we drafted last year, it was all done in about one or two hours. There was a time frame when it all had to be finished. We need two more people to get involved. I wonder if you need to put out another call for participants?
Have a good day.
dwight77