The Gauge Buttons - Would you wear one?

Peter T Davis

Apr 14, 2004
New England
www.zealot.com
Hi Everyone,
I noticed someone in another thread mentioned being at a show and seeing some people wearing buttons from another forum. I was wondering, if I had some buttons printed up for The Gauge, would you wear it? :)

Peter T Davis

Apr 14, 2004
New England
www.zealot.com
Good response! Let's go forward. Mikey asked if it would be a button or a pin. It also needs to be designed, I'm assuming everyone would want the logo. With buttons, I'd know how to get them done custom to everyone, we could even have people's names/userid on the button.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Peter T Davis said:
Good response! Let's go forward. Mikey asked if it would be a button or a pin. It also needs to be designed, I'm assuming everyone would want the logo. With buttons, I'd know how to get them done custom to everyone, we could even have people's names/userid on the button.
That is great. I would expect to pay something for this, and I doubt that anyone else here would want to do less. :wave:A small way of offsetting some of the costs of running the Gauge.:D

And yeah, Logo. name and user ID would be great on a button (even ww.the-gauge.com if it fits). You can get a clue as to what some here have done on their Gauge badges in the Gallery.:thumb:

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Peter, I to would welcome a badge/pin/ button(what ever you call em), and would ware it when at shows, I plan to run the gauge van/car on the exo layout later this year it would be cool to have it by then. have a good one..steve

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Peter T Davis said:

Oooooooooooooooooooo :D

announce1 I "smell" a contest!!! :thumb:

tooth1 goldtoth1 tooth1 goldtoth1 tooth1

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
well, unless it can be done and shipped within the next week, I won't be wearing it to the Amherst Show.

But that's ok, I can zap something together for that show.

I like the idea. A patch for a jacket would be nice also, but we can worry about that later on.