The Daily Switch Job...

MilesWestern

...happens early in the morning for espee #2574, an SW1500. Here she is shown switching General Foods Corporation, which requires many boxcar loads of packing material a day to keep in smooth operation. They also load dozens of insulated boxcars full of canned goods a week, which makes this a labor-intensive job for the Midland Local's crew.

Attachments

• Sunlit Factory Morning.JPG
    Sunlit Factory Morning.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 279
L

lester perry

Time for a jump start ? I like the early morning sun glare.
Les

doctorwayne

Les is right: the light has that "start of the day" quality. It also looks good coming through those factory windows. Nice models, too. Is this HO scale?

Wayne

Art67

Miles-nice photo. Do you have any other pics of that area of your layout? It appears to be a rather busy industrial area which is right up my alley. In any case, nice work!

Stuart

Relic

Who makes that fine lookin' 58 Impala? Wally mart has lotsa nice lookin cars but I'm not switchin'to "S" for a coupla' Chevies
thanx

L

lester perry

Give us a layout tour. That is what I am asking for under "What do you have" thread. I am trying to get everyone to take part in it.
Les

MilesWestern

Thank you everyone!

First of all I have other pics of the rest of the layout, I'll post them soon in the "what do you have thread".

Yes, ART67, this ceritianly "right up your alley" indeed! ;)

This is HO scale

The '58 impala is by Classic Metal Works...thay have tons of wonderful vechicles for not-so-kingly sums. ($8-$10)

I'll post more if you'd like...

MilesWestern

babydot- I know, it is, but I didn't have the heart to weather this loco, plus I found at least 10 shots of 'clean' SW1500's on espeerailfan.net. So I chose that way to go, however, my other SP engines, wont.