'The Cleo Thread' for your viewing pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

Jan 12, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Hi guys :)

I've managed to grab the entire Cleo thread from the old site and pack it up for your viewing pleasure. It's being stored on the cardmodels.org server so get it while it lasts! After unpacking the file to your favorite folder ('directory' for us older geeks), click on the html file and and there you have it. Here's the link http://www.cardmodels.org/pics/cleo.rar It's about 1.6 megs in size with full images

All the best!!

Ron

bholderman

Jul 21, 2004
Does anyone still have the .rar file available, the link doesnt appear to work anymore.

Cheers,
Brad

Chief400

Dec 4, 2006
Ummmm anyone still got this thread saved? I'd really appreciate it...just got Cleo in my hot little hands....

jyduchene

Jan 25, 2004
Mahomet Il.
Well I just checked and have it. Not sure how to make it available. It appears to be 4+ mb. My yahoo account would melt down. Probably could send it in pieces.

Could someone provide some history/background on the Cleopatra?

John

Maurice

Jan 16, 2004
HMS Cleopatra history

John

Well done.
I can't fully attribute the attached history so I won't even try. It's partly from a book and partly from somewhere on the net. Leave it here or add it to your zip if you wish.
A purpose free hotmail a/c might work for distribution, they are quite generous nowadays
http://join.msn.com/?page=hotmail/plans&pgmarket=en-us?id=2&lc=1033
but in any case if you can avoid meltdown can you send a copy to
mousineone at hotmail.com

Cheers
Maurice

Attachments

• HMS Cleopatra history.pdf
    40.8 KB · Views: 303

jyduchene

Jan 25, 2004
Mahomet Il.
Maurice. I signed up for hotmail and was in process of sending you the file. However, the file is a collection of files and hotmail wants to send them one by one. I cannot figure out how to send a folder of files. Any suggestion. John

Maurice

Jan 16, 2004
John

The message made it but there was no attachment.
We might need to try that again. :)

Maurice

Maurice

Jan 16, 2004
John

Made it - 2.84mb that opened perfectly to 4mb - many thanks for that.
See what demand there is for it and let me know if you need help spreading it around.

Cheeers
Maurice

Chief400

Dec 4, 2006
Thanks to jyduchene I now possess the magic that is the Cleo thread too......One monor question.....It did end with page 13 and never advanced as far as the masts spars and rigging?

R

rickstef

well that is a little quirk

Larry Maxwell passed away a couple of years ago.

and never was able to progess beyond that

Rick

Chief400

Dec 4, 2006
Ahhh I understood that to be the case......just wanted to make sure I had it all. I too can send it to anyone interested, and will check with a freind to see if I can get some bandwidth to host the ZIP file.......

Status
Not open for further replies.