The Box

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Good for you Chris. Two smily faces for you too:) :)

I was pulling your leg. Having served with the Aussies in Vietnam I pretty well know much of the slang that to me would seem to be of Brit origin. Several trips to the UK and one to South Africa reinforce my exposure too!!

Love the pix. Great work

Bob

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
What in the world do you suppose is in the crate that the sweet young thing in the red blouse is waving at so hard. And with the cop car there who ever is in it must be just one step ahead of the law. I vote for Errol and his embalming fluid. They like that stuff in Canada, you know:D :D

Bob

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Originally posted by Bob Collins
What in the world do you suppose is in the crate that the sweet young thing in the red blouse is waving at so hard. And with the cop car there who ever is in it must be just one step ahead of the law. I vote for Errol and his embalming fluid. They like that stuff in Canada, you know:D :D

Bob

It`s been my experience, sweet young things in red blouses always wave goodbye:( :( :( :( to me:(

Or it`s a secret shipment to Ontario:p :p :p :p :p

By jove I think your right Bob:D :D :D :D

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by interurben

It`s been my experience, sweet young things in red blouses always wave goodbye:( :( :( :( to me:(

Or it`s a secret shipment to Ontario:p :p :p :p :p

By jove I think your right Bob:D :D :D :D

Chris!! Are they shipping YOU AND the BOX out of Ontario?? :eek: OhNo, the embalming fluid has finally rotted his brain!! Who's gonna run the trains...the little plastic people??

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Happy Birthday......

Happy Birthday to "The Box"
I went back to the beganning of the thread to catch up and get a few good laughs(I've been sick last couple of weeks) when I noticed that the "Box" was a year old as of yesterday(Jan 18, 2002)!!!!
Unpack the embalming fluids....Lets celebrate!

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Bob, if I double up onthe vallium, my purdy smile droops
gap.gif
gap.gif
gap.gif

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Oh, I see, purdy smile:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Okay, but it might be replaced by a genuine s--tty grin, sort of in keeping with someone who is well connected with a certain person, who will remain un-named but lives in the highlands of a country noted for people who paint themselves blue, who keeps you supplied with plenty of embalming fluid:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bob

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
trouble on the MF&W

Ok, when we showed up this morning, we found vandles have moved the box from the back of the snow plow - to the bridge... so we filled the plow with coal (see plow post) and now we have to move the crane over to get the crate down again.. :(

Attachments

• layout 005.jpg
    layout 005.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 130