The Blue Note Re-Opens!

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Tonight's menu:

New York Steak and bakers, creamed corn, garden salad.

Lemon Meringue pie for dessert.

The band is country tonight, The Box Car Willy Disciples they calls themselves but don't know how that'd be country. Guess we will wait and see.

Those fellas from New York opted out. Thought this area got to looking a little too much like the West Bank.

$3 Pitchers of Grain Belt tonight only and ladies get 1/2 off on the celery with Cheese Wiz appetizers.

Enjoy

Harley

Sep 3, 2002
TEXAS
Visit site
Blue Note 2

Hi Dave
We'll be there even if you do have a country band.
Are there any new rules? As long as we can keep an eye on the bike, everything will be fine.
See ya
David

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Mr. Catt and Mr. Feed Water,

I tipped the chairs ahead against those two tables up front on the right but I ain't no maiter di guy so just muscle through the door and if there's anyone sittin' there you tell 'um I said they was saved for you!

Mr. Harley you know I put them double doors in for a reason. Now just roll the Harleys down past the bar and into the backroom where we's building the Layout. Debbie did a great job helpin' to get that thing cleaned up by the way!

Have a great evening!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
It's nice to see many things survived. I take this here seat in the corner and a Yingling Black & Tan. Please make my steak well done. So when's the band go on?

Why are there green footprints coming out of that backroom over there?

Steak is here already. And well look at that done right the first time! Hats off to the cook. Time to sit back and relax.

Don't know if I'll make here tomorrow night. Got to ride a Halloween train and lead the kids through a haunted railroad museum.

Shay Driver

Sep 5, 2002
Kyle, Texas
Visit site
Hi Tom mind if'n I sit here in the corner with you? Just got time for a short beer, then I gotta meet the doughnut man. Sure am glad the band is on a break; I can't stand country. :D :rolleyes: :D

HEY Cowcatcher, when you gonna get some good music in here? You know somethin' like bluuues, dixieland, jazz, or even some old time rock and roll? :cool::D:cool:

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Rock and Roll next week Mr. Shay!

Now where the heck is that Mosslake fella. We need him here to close up 'cause I need my beauty rest but I don't want to shut the place whilst everyones having such a grand time.

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Saturday Night Menu:

Meatloaf, cooked carrots, and hash browns.

Dessert is peach pie ala mode.

I got in one of those fancy beers, Moose Drool, $3 bucks a bottle!

Don't forget Sunday brunch. Gonna have a salad bar this week with several Jello salads and some assorted fruit.

Hope you like this country band but next week it is gonna be ROCK!!!!

Enjoy yer eveing now!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Sorry Casey, looks like Rusty and Debbie (to name a few) beat you to the jug! Will try to drive over to Graham county in the morning for some more.

That is sight to make a grown man cry.

Just got back from the Halloween train & haunted museum thought I would slip in for a moment. The haunted museum was kind of like this place last night with all the scary noise and creepy characters. Well I will have a quick brew and then head down the track. Early day tomorrow.

Hummingbird

Sep 4, 2002
North Texas
Visit site
DON'T CRY, TOM...

I HAD A NUTHER JUG OUT IN DA SADDLE BAGS...HERE...YOU TAKE THE FIRST SLURP!!! Casey Feedwater's getting awful bloated looking in that wetsuit....hope he don't explode!

Who's tracking all that green paint in here...can't you read the "wet paint" sign? Oh, sorry...looks like somebody hung their jacket over it. Cowcatcher...should I oughta paint the floors after closing?

Thanks for having "jello" on the menu for tomorrow...beings I'm still trying to diet...mind if I make "jello shots" too?

ROCK & ROLL NEXT WEEK.....THAT'S GREAT!!

Ya'll take care...
Happy Railroading...pass it on!
:p Debbie

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Hmmm.... Looks kinda quiet here ta'nite.
I'll sit at the end of the bar. Na' just a soda.
Gotta see to the OFX lines in the morn'in.
Supposed to be putt'n in a grade crossing by the MAT Truck Special Equipement Building.
Besides alergic to the hooch. No... I'd fall off the stool dead.
Me... Just the foreman... Most likely end up helping. I'm like that.
Band seems good. Old timey stuff. That's nice.