The Best News About My Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys i thought i would post an update on my boy.

he is doing very well here at home. we have been busy with getting this place packed up for a move and doing thing with our 2 older boys . it has been a hand full around here somedays with nurses and his i.v and meds and some time i look at the clock and it shows 9:30 am and start to get my boy ready for the day with his bath and changing his dressings and unhooking him from his i.v and seeing how much drainage their was from the night and bye the time that is all done and he is in his chair it is about 1:30 - 2:00 pm . i know my wife tells me you need some more time for your self and why don't you go do something. i get my rest for the house when i go to my bowling leauge. but i can tell you all this we did here from his dr's and the disorder has gotten worse they arent telling us how bad it has gotten the are letting that up to his nero dr. who we don't see till april.
but we are happy he is home and me and his mother went out for a couple of hours last night and went to see a movie and get some dinner. but for some odd reason everyone knew and they called and called. to see how he was doing. well everyone hope you all have a good day and week i'll post a.s.a.p