The Best News About My Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
Well everyone he is home at last he came home monday jan 9th he is doing very well and getting back at being home. it is busy here with his meds at all times of the day and his i.v pump running at night but we are happy to have him home . we have 2 nurse come everyday for him and also p.t, o.t from his school and his teacher is starting to come out next week in the eves to work with him we are going to have a welcome home party for him this weekend. balloon6 . can't beleave it was 80 days in p.i.c.u. but on a nother note they told us we could reverse hie eliostimy any time after the 17th of jan. but we are going to wait a couple of months to do that. i know i am thinkful for ins. the bills are comming in for this stay and he is at as of now jawdrop $689,965.13 jawdrop for a total and that is not them all. we are happy to have him back home with us just trying to get him to sleep at night with out his fav movie playing all night "finding nemo" it is something that get in your head while your sleeping and you can't get it out sign1

Well you guys I'll post when i can. and you all keep thinking on him he still has a very long way to go.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Really, really great news. We're happy for you all.announce1announce1announce1announce1

Boy, that's some bills that are piling up, I hope your insurance is going to handle it.

knudsen

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
2guyzandsumtrains.com
Great news Scoob! Glad to hear you have him home where he belongs. That will be a lot easier on you and the boss, too. No more running back and forth all the time. Man, what a long stay for the tyke. Sad he has to go through all he does and that you and the Mrs. have to watch it. Keep your chin up, friend.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
It's so good to hear you finally got him back home, Scooby!

I know that is a huge weight off you & your family!

:thumb: :cool: :cool: :thumb:

Papa Bear

Dec 28, 2003
South Alabama
www.route29.com
That's great news, Scooby! I'm so glad that your son got to come home. :thumb:

Finding Nemo is a favorite around our house, too. If you have the DVD, those aquarium scenes in the bonus features are actually kind of relaxing.:D

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
OH! HAPPY DAY!!!!! :) :thumb: ;) :D :) :thumb: ;) :D bday2 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7
Now you, me and all the others can sleep easy! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: ;)

I'm SOOOO glad, I was really pulling for him, and hoping he'd make it, now, yay!