The Beginning of the Tennessee & Western

TN_Trainman

Nov 14, 2006
John sorry for the delay in replying just been busy, thanks for the compliments. Well here are some pictures of the work I got accomplished today. Let me know what you think.

Just a General view, got a bunch accomplished but still a lot of ground work to do.

Coal_Mine_2.jpg

Just a shot of a pickup near the mine, I removed the stuck on coal on the beam after the pic.....go figure!

Parked_PU.jpg

Old #7 wrecked last week delivering a load to town, seems the air brakes dumped, lucky ole charlie jumped..the company had it towed back and now she will be used for a parts truck for the rest of the Company fleet.

Wrecked_Truck.jpg

View from the Switchers Engineer seat as He enters the Coal Mine yard area.

switchers_view.jpg

Well folks thats it for tonight, will try to post a few more tomorrow as I will be working on the TDB (Tenn Dressed Beef) area tomorrow...

Take care and thanks for viewing my thread.

TN_Trainman

Nov 14, 2006
Back again geeze

Hello all,

Well it seems as if I am back yet again, after two moves selling one home, leasing another and finally buying our present little 1939 Farm house I am back to start building my layout one more time.

The new layout will be located in a 11x20 building that was once the home before they built our house in 1939, the owners befroe me had made it into t half barn for horses and such, so my wife and I have been working to enclose the area and reinstall all the floors.

We should be able to begin layout construction after January 1st, and as before I will post pictures of construction along the way.

But most of all I can say with a gleeful heart that I am glad to be back and building again.

Hope to hear from a few of you that I used to chat with...

TN_Trainman

Tennessee & Western RR

Bill Nelson

Dec 14, 2008
Clarksville Tn
I just stumbled onto this thread, and It looks like fun, thanks for sharing. My Tennessee based railroad is hidden over in the logging mining and industrial section.

I'm looking forward to watching for further progress.

Bill Nelson