The Athenian Treasury Paper Model

mauther

athensfinalbanner003_zps4df09a26.jpg

Here is the Athenian Treasury paper model, ready for download. When printed in A4 format, the measures of the completed model are 16 cm tall, 14 cm length and 21 cm depht.

athensfinalbanner007_zps709290f1.jpg

The Athenian Treasury at Delphi was constructed by the Athenians to house dedications made by their city and citizens to the sanctuary of Apollo. This model is perfect for Dioramas, School Works, RPG and Wargames and fits nicely with 28 mm miniatures.

athensfinalbanner002_zps04691fab.jpg

The model is composed of 27 pieces divided into 10 sheets of paper. If you liked the Athenian Treasury, you can download it easily, directly from Google Docs. Enjoy!

Download: The Athenian Treasury Paper Model - by Papermau - Download Now!

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That is really excellent! Is that your daughter in your avatar, she is so cute!! :)

mauther

That is really excellent! Is that your daughter in your avatar, she is so cute!! :)

Hello, Zathros,

Yes, this is my little girl Maiú , but do not tell her I told you, because as you can see, she is disguised as a dinosaur. :)

Thanks to You and Revell-Fan for the kind words!

Greetings from Brazil!

Mauther

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
She is adorable. I only have one child, and medical issues prevented us from having another. I do wish we had a girl too though. But when you decide to be a parent, you take what you get, and end up being very happy about it. I wonder what I was doing before my son was born, it must not have been very important, I don't remember. I do see life passing by at the speed of light though. They grow so fast. It is bitter sweet. You want your "baby" but you revel in their growth. Life is so strange. :):)