The Anniversary Clowns

Bhelliom

Yesterday (Saturday the 13th) was our 29th wedding anniversary. Since our situation is so poor, I wasn't able to take my wife out to dinner, buy her any goodies, or even buy her a card.

What I did instead, was build her a toy. She loves clowns, and mechanical toys. Canon's "(Moving) Clowns out of a cannon" fit the bill perfeclty. I spent most of the free time I had yesterday, and much of the morning and afternoon building it (and trying to keep anyone in the house from realizing what I was making).

It's kind of a quick, rough build, but she loves it anyway. Mission accomplished!

Scott K.

Attachments

• Dscn0215.jpg
    Dscn0215.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Dscn0216.jpg
    Dscn0216.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 11
Happy Belated Anniversary....and 29 years at that. WOw.

Anna and I are working on 17 ourselves.

This project projects exactly WHY the two of you are so happy together and why you have lasted so long. It came from the heart, and you built it yourself. It's easy to see why she loves it. Great job on the build, shoddy or not, I think it looks Fantastic.

chunder

My missus of 33 years perfers the gifts make by my hands & heart more than the gifts I buy. You two have something not even the riches person can buy. If there are any flaws i'm shore your heart has smooth them over. congatulation.:thumb::thumb:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I too would like to ring in with a Happy Belated Anniversary.
Regardless of what it is that you make, it is always better, then something that you buy in a shop. The item that you make, comes from your hands and more specificaly your heart, and that is what is the most important.

You did a GREAT JOB on this project. Thank you for sharing this very special moment with all of us. I hope that you and your wife stay together for another 30+ years.

aleks

Happy Belated Anniversary, with all my wishes and prayers for a better future

... by the way, nice build. I'm thinking about building something for my kids birthday