The Acadamy

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by RI541, Mar 19, 2002.

1. RI541

RI541 Member

How come The Acadamy was shut down?

Shane
  2. billk

billk Active Member

I just checked - it isn't shut down. How were you tryng to get there?
  3. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Here on The Gauge? You have to specify that you want to "Show threads from" some number of days. Select "the beginning" and you will see everything there.

-Rory
  4. RI541

RI541 Member

I can get in but theres a lock on it so I thought it was shut down and you couldn't add any thing

Shane
  5. billk

billk Active Member

That's because all additions have to be sent to Shamus - click on The Academy at the top of the page for details.
  6. RI541

RI541 Member

So thats how that works. The Gauge is a lot bigger than I thought,Ive been doing some exploring and this is realy big.I'm not realy good with computers yet and hopefully never will be:D

Who ever designed this is got to be real smart it would be above my intelligence level:) The last computer I was any good at was an Apple II e.And they were the newest thing. That was high school twenty years ago.

Shane
  7. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

The Academy is something we don't seem to add to very often, and almost all of the items are posted by just a couple of people. I don't understand if it is because it takes more effort to place an article there or what. I have enjoyed using a number of the postings to provide me with interesting and valuable data I needed to accomplish something in the construction of my layout.

Bob
  8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Gang,
    If any body has an interesting article to be placed in the Academy, just send it to me via.

shamus@the-gauge.com

and I will enter on for you. By the way, the Archives in the Academy are read only, you cannot post a reply.

Shamus
    [​IMG]