that beautiful Lotus 49 & daddylonglegs-from a new member

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by outersketcher, Jul 21, 2006.

1. outersketcher

outersketcher Illustrator, Tinker

Anyone know how to download that beautiful model of a Lotus 49 on this fella's webpage?

http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~ijoy/information.html

I'm a new group member designing a model of a daddy long legs spider. I've got a partially built prototype that stands about a foot and a half tall. It's all legs right now. Working on the tiny little body. Will post a pic as soon as I figure out how. : )

David
  2. Richard

Richard Member

David,

you can download the Lotus at this site;
    http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~kamaboko/
    as it is in Japanese and being a macromedia flash site it's a bit tricky to find it.
    Here's what to do; when the page has loaded go to the grey link-bar at the bottom and click the link that starts with 'ZSu"A(and a couple more characters).
    Next page that opens will find a picrure of the Lotus at the top, click it and the rest should be easy.

Good luck!
    Richard
  3. Kaz

Kaz Member

4. outersketcher

outersketcher Illustrator, Tinker

Thank you to Kaz and Richard for your responses. Unfortunately, once I get to the page on original website. The picture of the lotus is unclickable. Or, in other words nothing happens. And I couldn't find the Lotus model on the directory list that Kaz sent. The only Lotus models available are some simple, cartoon-style go-kart things.

I am using Safari on a G4 Mac. Could the fact that I'm not on a pc be part of the reason I can't access the model?

Thanks

David
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I followed Richards directions and had no problem.
  6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Thank You for posting the the parent directory. Now I finally got a better copy of the mini cooper. I had to have it, I owned several different minis when I live in the UK. Now finally I have the right one for my display. Thanks again.
  7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Thank You for posting the the parent directory. Now I finally got a better copy of the mini cooper. I had to have it, I owned several different minis when I live in the UK. Now finally I have the right one for my display. Thanks again.
  8. namoon

namoon New Member

hi.
    mr. ichiyama, the author or designer of these models, likes to hear comments from you guys, paper modelers out from japan.
    please write your message here after building his models.

btw, after getting lotus49 and/or mini's, you may find new ones, beautiful bugattis. try these!

oh, i'm his friend. thanks.
  9. namoon

namoon New Member

hi.
    mr. ichiyama, the author or designer of these models, likes to hear comments from you guys, paper modelers out from japan.
    please write your message here after building his models.

btw, after getting lotus49 and/or mini's, you may find new ones, beautiful bugattis. try these!

oh, i'm his friend. thanks.
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Mr. Ichiyama.

I have built your Monte Carlo Rallye Mini and without a doubt it is the best Mini model out there. Thank you tremendously for this model. Your work is very appreciated. I look forward to constructing more of your works.

Hopefully I can provide some pictures eventually since it seems I may have to wrestle my brother for use of his digital camera.
  11. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Mr. Ichiyama.

I have built your Monte Carlo Rallye Mini and without a doubt it is the best Mini model out there. Thank you tremendously for this model. Your work is very appreciated. I look forward to constructing more of your works.

Hopefully I can provide some pictures eventually since it seems I may have to wrestle my brother for use of his digital camera.
  12. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

cool, cool, cool

The Lotus' are cool. Love the MG's, too. Had a '69 MGB-GT when I was in high school. Can wait to put some of them together .
  13. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

cool, cool, cool

The Lotus' are cool. Love the MG's, too. Had a '69 MGB-GT when I was in high school. Can wait to put some of them together .
  14. samurai32

samurai32 New Member

Mr. Ichiyama, I too love your models, mostly the 1960's race cars. saw a movie called "Grand Prix" when I was young and these remind me of it. I'm having trouble down loading some of them and would appreciate help. I can't seem to open the link to the pdf for the Lotus transporter or the BRM P57 racer. I would like the parts files for these if they are still available. PM me please if you can provide them.
    Thanks, Dave