Thankyou all from Shamus

jimnrose

Feb 1, 2001
Orleans Ma. USA
Visit site
Great news and we will hope & pray that your recovery is swift.
You sure know how to get everyone's attention, not only because you are resopected for your skills but because you are loved by everyone.
Happy New Year, Jim

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Gang,
You people are the best friends I have had in years, I cannot tell you what your messages meant to me. It is wonderful to realise that people care. Messages have gone around nearly every Railroad Forum I know of, and I am very grateful. My heartfelt thanks to one and all.

Shamus
wink.gif

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Shamus

What a relief that this story has a happy ending! I think I speak for all of us on the Gauge when I say that you are one of the people who make this forum what it is. Glad to hear you're feeling better my friend!

cheers
:D Val

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Asthma

Shamus:
My nephew has asthma, and has had 2 severe attacks at our house. My sister observed that each time we had a new cat. He seems not to be affected on subsequent visits.
Have you had any new family members lately?
--David

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
well shamus gade to hear you are OK from that and been though that with my wife and its not any fun thats for sure and make sure you take your meds like the doctors tell you to and keep them with you at all times:( :( :( rich