Thanks fo allowing me to join.

lordnexis

Jun 10, 2014
florida
saw this site on a modeling page and thought it would be fun to have a place to go. like build many types of scale with sci-fi and aircraft models the most. would really like to learn how to create my own paper models from some of my ship drawings and from a few scratch built models of mine. right now nearly all of my paper models and a good portion of my resin and plastic models met with disaster moving them to Florida. some are repairable others will become parts for future builds.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI! We have MANY members who are into SCI-FI (myself included). So you should feel right at home here!!!
This is also a GREAT PLACE to learn about this WONDERFUL hobby, and how to not only build, but also create GREAT MODEL!

If you have any photos of your work, please feel free to post them.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to the forum. Save those broken plastic models. Many of those parts can be incorporated into paper models, in multi-media builds. You can end up with some really awesome looking models. Welcome to Zealot! :)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. for sci-fi, you have come to the right place but there is also an abundance of other categories as well. As Zathros mentioned, those damage models may come in handy in the future for added realism, or for reference materials. Enjoy what the forum has to offer. Remember, the name of the game. is to have fun. See you around the forum.