Thank You ValueCity

Taylor

Dec 24, 2005
Stopped in Value City Furniture not far from where I live. In the back of the store is a Scratch and Dent section. I found 5 very large tables that had a few small scratches or nicks on the wood's surface. As soon as I saw it, I thought 'Train Table' LOL. Its 54" by 54" with a leaf that folds out in the middle. And, its taller than an average table. Picked one up for $50 and will be getting a second one next week to go side by side with this one. I spoke with the manager and he told me that these things get scratched all the time and he sells them cheap. If he has a lot of them, they can be picked up for $25 a piece.

Taylor

Dec 24, 2005
Yeah, I know its not a huge deal...sombody buying a table but these are perfect (at least for me) train tables. I stopped in there last night looking at an entertainment center for my house and they had 3 more of these tables. The guy was telling me that it is common for them to get scratched during transit. He said they always seem to have them on sale for that reason. I wish I had the room to pick up some more.

I'll have to start posting pictures as this new layout comes along.