Thank you for accepting me!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ironman1188, Mar 29, 2019.

1. ironman1188

ironman1188 New Member

I was just told about this site and I look forward to seeing all that is here and the challenge of trying some of these models out!
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator Moderator

Let me be the first to welcome you to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as other mediums). So, what sort of things are you interested in (i.e. Sci-Fi, Militaria, Civilian Vehicles, architecture)? If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what all we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction). When you do build a model I would like to invite you to post build threads of your projects. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.
    Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself.
    Papa Mashy likes this.
  3. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

Let me be the 2nd. Thank you for joining. This would be a great place to show anything you have built, and I mean anything. If the pictures don't show at first, I will have to approve them, but then the software on the site starts to automatically approve them. 10 big pics (1028 x 764 ) is a great size, not too long to open when members are viewing, and in as many posts as you need. That can add up to a lot of pics. You may get questions on where you got some modes, not an interrogation, just to find the source so we can get them too. Welcome to Zealot!!!! ;)
  4. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator Moderator

Let me be the 3rd. Welcome to the forum! There is little to add to what my fellow colleagues already said. We would love to see some pictures of your previous builds. Have fun and enjoy. :)
  5. Gandolf50

Gandolf50 Researcher of obscure between war vehicles... Moderator

I guess that makes me Number 4!
    Welcome to Zealot! Tell us what you have done or what area your interest is in. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask, someone will always have an answer or suggestions!
  6. Papa Mashy

Papa Mashy New Member

Hello.
    It's such an accessible hobby as long as you have a printer and some basic tools.
    I've not been here long and have already had lots of great advice which have saved me a lot of time and frustration.
    This is a really great community. I think it's easy to feel intimidated, or nervous to post up pictures of your work but this is a really supportive bunch of like-minded people.
    Whatever the standard, there is always stuff to learn and interest in how others work and find solutions.
    All the best. ( from number 5 )
    Gandolf50 likes this.