TGR#101976 Travel Winding Down

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Well, its one more stop for the N scale traveling car before heading home to K.V.Div.
I'd like to thank those that participated in this endeavor. The stories and pictures were great
A big thanks goes out to K.V. Div for supplying the car, and a bigger thanks goes out to the members of the Atlas forum that came up with the idea, but not getting anywhere with it(Nah...Nah...Nah...nah).I really enjoyed doing it, and hope to do it again.
Uh...Has anybody seen the HO Gauge car?

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I had a blast with it the past few days. It made me work a bit harder to finish up a portion of my layout so I wouldn't be a total embarrasment to myself, and it was fun putting together a story that fit what I had. The thing is, what I wrote was really the truth,:rolleyes: , yeah honest. Well, maybe 1/160 of the truth....l:D :D :D :D

Isn't 101976 going north of the border, down under, or even across the big pond? There's got to be more Gaugers that want to have it on their RR.

Don

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Thanks to all involved, I had a great time being a part of it, planing the photos, picking up on some of the previous story ideas and fitting it into my story. Gave me something to do for a week or so and got me in gear to do a little work on my layout.

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by cpr_paul
I might be interested in taking it for a spin on the Cartier Sub...but I hardly have any scenery down.
Paul,

That didn't stop me, nor a few others. It's been more fun than any of us rightfully deserve.:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Maybe if it get north of the border, there will be others willing to run it on their RR.

Don