test pictures

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
Try a few more, sorry about the quality, it is one of the old origional cameras, and now realize I should have had a little more light on some of the pics..live and learn..

another shot of the front of the module, left side connects to the main layout while right side will go accross a large removable bridge, that goes accross a patio door, then into the log loading area..

Attachments

• mvc-002f.jpg
    mvc-002f.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 139

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
front of one of the drop in pieces that will go on the back right of the module, when it is added you will not see much of this except looking down the street as the main scene will be the back.. I do a lot of my areas on drop in pieces, easier to work on at the work bench..

Attachments

• mvc-003f.jpg
    mvc-003f.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 136

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
showing more of the back with rockwork and concrete, (the darker areas on the rocks are weeds and bushes) need to improve photo skills little, first time with digital on this type..

Attachments

• mvc-007f.jpg
    mvc-007f.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 124

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Nice pictures - sometimes the "older" stuff is still good. Especially the low-res cameras - perfectly fine for web use since you don't need a huge image on the screen, and The Gauge won't let you upload one anyway...

Nice work on the "drop-in". I have made my (few) structures on foamcore with this idea in mind... :)

Andrew

P.S. These aren't "test" pictures - they're keepers - put them in the Photos section! ;)

Nice work! I really like what you've done with the rocks and weeds (and the buildings too of course). It's these important little details that makes a scene look so realistic. As far as your camera, with the necessary resolution limit for posting it doesn't matter how many megapixels a camera has or doesn't have. Please keep us posted on your progress.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hey Ron, your modeling looks great. Love that run down look on the rearside of these buildings. :cool:

And by all means keep that camera - both focus and lighting are ok. Your talent for photography is as good as your modeling skills! :)

Ron