Test Picture posting

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Just to see if this works

If this doesn't take the cake. This picture is the same size as the SP depot I tried to post yesterday and it wouldn't take. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Attachments

• 1233engside.jpg
    1233engside.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 97

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
It takes the...

...cake.

What a nice looking loco.

I'm glad ya figured "it" out- even if ya didn't!

I like trains and your photo is as good as any other. More? This is not a test! hehehehehe

Mark:D

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Ya' know...

...you're right shaygetz- that's one of the finest modeling jobs I've ever seen. I never 'magined that anyone would ever really get the weathering just right on thos dusty drivers! Usually they're all "grimied" uP!

Wow- I am impressed. But then- what the heck- they can almost do anything in "N" these days.

Mark

(Do ya think it was a diorama outdoors or a very talented lighting solution?)

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
You are not on your own Dick , I have had the same problemo:mad:
I have posted 5 pictures all the same from the same days shoot and the 6th one :mad: well blow me if thats tooooo big:( . So all Chris does is to resize to 75% and hy presto I fooled them again:D :D :D :D :D . Dont tell Dave Hagen:eek:

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
He, He. I hate to punch all the praise, but that engine is the real thing, not a model. I took that photo a couple of years ago in Woodland, Ca. It was used to pull the Yolo Shortline tourist train. At this time most of the rods are pulled off and it looks like it is in the midst of a overhaul. It is a volenteer thing so it will probably take a couple of years and it is outside in the rain and heat. If I can get a camara, I'll take another picture and post it if this system will let me.