Test Flight Fails

Vic

NEWS FLASH
SANTA CRASHES IN GEORGIA
CHRISTMAS NOT IN DANGER

In the darkened skies of Georgia last night Santa Claus encountered a freak 60 MPH wind gust while performing a pre- Christmas Eve test flight of his sleigh and reindeer. The forceful wind caused Santa's sleigh to crash onto the roof of The Robber Barron's palatial mansion.

Following the mishap Santa was overheard to say "HO HO HO @#%?##@!!!". Neither Santa nor the reindeer sustained any injury but the sleigh will require some major repairs.

In a later statement Santa assured all of the boys and girls that all is well and that "I'll have this mess fixed before Christmas Eve and will make my rounds as usual...even if I have to work my Elves overtime".

When asked for his comment The Robber Barron said "This is more than I usually have to clean off my roof after a visit from Santa and his reindeer".

In an emergency meeting The World Wide Convocation Of Robber Barrons voted to underwrite the repair of Santa's sleigh regardless of costs.

Attachments

• crop.jpg
    crop.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 156

Pete

Here's an artists' rendition of what really happened...

13.jpg

RailRon

A big HOOORAYY! to the World Wide Convocation Of Robber Barrons for having the sled repaired in time! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ho, ho ho!

Santa Ron :wave: :wave: