Test 1 2...

Man have I been gone fer awhile or what! Whoever it was from here that replied to a post I made a long time ago that showed up on my email sparked something.
Thanks for the becon!
How is everyone? scanning the post's quickly I've leaned Brakie has had some recent trouble. and I did'nt see any posts from jon monon? I did notice that Val is forging ahead, you go girl :thumb:

....oop's, no pic oh well pretend this post is in the general forum

cidchase

Hiya t :wave:
Yeah, things have changed some around here, but we're still kickin' :D :D

How's your scratch-building coming, any new projects??

Good to hear from you :thumb: :thumb:

spitfire

T!!!! Alright!!!!!!! We've missed you buddy!!!! Hope you'll drop in to the chat one of these days. We're still there from about 10 pm - 11:30 or so.

Don't follow the link at the top of the page though - we don't use that chat. We'll be in http://www.pliner.net/appchat/145691/

Looking forward to catching up with what you've been up to. It's great to see you back!!!!! :D :D :D

Val

ausien

Always good to welcome people to the gauge, even better to welcome back someone thats been here before and returned, hope to make your aquaintance real soon T A...have a good one..steve

Thanks for the warm welcome back Gal & guys.
Lets see now over the past two years we have a major job change which resulted in a divorce (both partie's happier now, no shoulders required) which lead to a move to Alabama (no shoulders needed for that stunt ethier) which lead to apartment dwelling for a year which lead to meeting my future wifely number two that lead into getting a house that needed some TLC. The house came with a 4 legged critter named Lucy a fitting name since she always has a lot of splaining to do. Shoulders come in here, what is the answer for a rouge Jack Russel mix....Riddlin? the whole world is her spring board.

Anyway I have enough room now for a smaller HO layout. Still going with urban turn of the century theme.

Met Ausien and Toolman last night in chat and caught up with what Dick is up to. Val I'll see you in the funny room soon. :wave:

spitfire

Wow! A heck of a lot can happen in 2 years!! Sorry I missed you in the chat yesterday T. :cry: What time were you there?

Val

ausien

val, I hate to be the one to breake it to you but, you bearly turned of your computer, made a cup of coffee, and T was saying hi, .....have a good one..steve

Lighthorseman

Yay! t.'s Back!

Great to see you back, t. As Val said, boy...lots can happen in a short while. All the best for your new future, and be sure to hang about!