Terrier Missiles

Hank McCoy

Jun 1, 2010
I have an old site showing a 1/40 scale Terrier Missile Launcher. Download does not work (- sends one to an advertising site.) Can anyone help ? Thanks.

bobw63

Mar 10, 2012
Used to be on Dpileggispicks.com and provided by Wolfgang Perez. Long gone and wayback provides files that are corrupt. If no one can provide a host site for the files that is still up and running, PM me. A current location of those files would be more valuable to everyone as there were many ones on interesting topics. Shame.

Memory is relatively cheap - download everything you may want when you see it!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
This looks great! Thank you for adding the kit to the Resources. thumbsup

I must admit, when I read the title of the thread, I had to think of THIS first:

cairnterriersf5.jpg

source: http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds/photos-CD/cairnterriersf5.jpg

Just wondering if "IT" would carry missiles or if the missile would drop a load of "THEM"... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bobw63

Mar 10, 2012
Now that the way has been cleared to share, I do have a copy of the instructions. Tried my first upload.
Receiving error about file having zero bytes?
Anyway, anyone feel free to move the instructions to to Resource Section.

http://1drv.ms/1GzCRdS

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I got the file, Thank You very much! and will be uploading it right now. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The file is uploaded. I have combined booth files into one .PDF, though they are separate within the one .PDF, but now it's all there and together. Thanks Bobw63, for the Instructions. :)

Terrier Missile Sytem.jpg

Reactions: Revell-Fan