tel tac (stargate)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Starship Builder, Dec 4, 2007.

1. ok decided to make a build thread on the tel tac which nothing has let me build which willl be updated with pics reguallarly now my printer ink is nearly gone so its not good printing but ill be starting it later probably tommoorw

turns out i had enough ink to get a good print
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Great. I'd like to see it. Shame that thread died. Hope we get back to that subject one day.
  3. me to love stargate ive began cutting pieces im going to make it into a tutorial step by step im going to start glueing tommorow on the bottom section after cutting out the last pieces for it
  4. Master-Bruce

Cool. I'll be here watching buddy. ;)
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

this is going to be interesting.
  6. most likley this is the first model ive gotten which needs parts trimming ill be getting pics later after cutting the last bottom pices out
  7. Kjev

Kjev Member

I'm interested. After all, it's Stargate, isn't it?

K'Jev
    8)
  8. ok i should have pics of the bottom parts today then later pics of the assembled bottom
  9. ok been busy buildng quite fun so far all ive had to do is add the odd tab other than that its fine so heres my pics ive been taking after completing a section.

Attached Files:

10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

nice! the easy parts done.now youll get to the parts i need to fix. also the forward wing section is tough. even though its not a finished design its realy nice to see it being built.
  11. Master-Bruce

Looking good SB. From the photos it looks like a fairly small model?
  12. yeah it is small about 20cm
  13. Kjev

Kjev Member

Looks great! Will it be available any time soon?

K'Jev
    8)
  14. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

no it will be awhile. i have to go bak and clean the mesh up. right now it is a horrible pain to build. i agreed to let starship builder have a go at it as is.
  15. ive started the difficult bits i see what you mean about the wings and such i tried to identify a few pieces on the pdo but it cant even find them but i will find a way to make it work i have buil part of the wing section just the center bit wich ent together ok
  16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

those wings are layered so some faces are hidden youhave to zoom inside to see. iwas going to post a pic of what i did but i cant find the stargate thread and i dont whant to muck up your thread. if you think they may be of help pm an e-mail and ill send them to you.
  17. ok thanks ill see if i can figure it out first pics in 30 minutes just need batteries to charge
  18. ok sorry for no updates but a certain part of the tel tac was squashed by i suspect a ceartian dog so i have to wait for ink to reprint the page i need :0
  19. Kjev

Kjev Member

Dogs, Kids, and Klutz--the bane of paper models. My little one loves to help, (and he's got a starship-crushing grip!:grin:) and my dog loves to lay his head on my leg--which is usually where I wipe glue off my hands.

But I wouldn't trade either issue for the finest workspace in the world.

K'Jev
    :cool:
  20. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

yes i cant help but laugh as my son eagerly decimates one of my models.