Tapatalk

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
We would like to announce that Zealot now supports the forum application, Tapatalk.
If you have an iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or Nokia device, you can now use this application to access the forum from most anywhere.

ENJOY!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The Nook HD Plus with the Android Update now supports Tapatalk, you have to have the Android SD Card O.S. installed. :)

noctum

I am a user of Tapatalk. It is quite useful but I have noticed a bit of an issue with it displaying images since the recent change in the forum skin. I usually just get a list of URL's and not the images themselves. This may just be a teething issue and I haven't tried terribly hard to see if it can be fixed on my end, I've just been lazy and opened the forum up in the browser and viewed images there. Has anyone else experienced issues like this

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I find dancing and using a computer difficult! :)

tjbmurph

I've put Tapatalk on both my android tablet and iPad mini, (free versions atm, I'm only on this forum, lol) I find the iOS version to be more user friendly than the android version (so far). Both are very useful and I do recommend that people try them.

Tonino

I've just installed Tapatalk on my Android device, found Zealot.com in the forum list, selected it and received an error message "the community is not currently available (error 404)".
Tried again several times for several days with the same result.
Anyone had same issue?

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
With the new platform, Zealot can now be accessed by any mobile device directly (without the need for Tapatalk).