Tank Town Colorado

Locobreath

Tank Town, Colorado

Here is my version of a small, fictitious town in Southern Colorado. The town grew around a water tank used by the small railroads in the area. And the rest is history.

aao.sized.jpg
[/IMG]

TrainClown

That's a real nice model ya got there! I like those old buildings and that era. What gauge is it? I would lke to see one or some of your engines. How about a close-up of the town?

TrainClown ;)

Iron Goat

LOCOBREATH.... Both your modeling and photography is fantastic ! Thanks for sharing.

WYOMINGITE.... That fabulous irregular "muley" is a great avatar !

Bob

Woodie

But where's all dem petticoats hangin' over the tank? And Uncle Joe, and Billy Jo and Bobby Jo and Betty Jo? And is that Sam Drucker I see hiding inside his store? :p :rolleyes: :D

Locobreath

Thanks guys.

TrainClown:The models are all HO. Tank Town is staged on a table top with sand paper as ground. I made the trees,the fence, the back drop was done by photoshop. I didn't take any close-ups, sorry.

In the past two months I posted shots of my 2 engines, a shay and a heisler.

Woodie: I think you are confusing Tank Town, Colorado with Petti-Coat Junction, Mate. This is 'Old Colorado' where men are men and woman are...?

"Der ain't no Bobby Jo's and Billy Rays out here. But we got Square-Jawed Jake, Bulldog Hiram and Snake-Eyed Pete. We eat meat three times a day and der ain't no godless vegetarians to be seen. No siree." :) :) :)