Tales of the Rails

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by brakie, Jan 24, 2004.

1. brakie

brakie Active Member

I have suspended my railroad stories and will be doing very little posting untill I get my computer fix.
    I am using my daughter's computer as a way to keep in touch and as time and vistations allows.The parts for my computer should arrive any year now as I ordered and paid for them 6 days ago and still haven't received them.:mad:
    The biggest problem is my computer has spell check and my daughter's computer does not and I am,at times,a very poor speller..:cry: ;) :D
  2. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Doo nut wohry habout hit. I kant spayll inn anny languana eether.

Yu gut part four yur komputher? Greiht. Me komputher zi so hold no parths four hit. Yu ar luckey
  3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Hurry back online Brakie! We want more "Tales....."
    Ralph
  4. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Larry, I got myself a new computer, but somehow the silly thing flatly refuses to join the internet. :mad: :curse: Now I'm waiting for another modem, too... :(
    So I had to reactivate the old one to get in contact with you all. Or I'm stealing some time away at the job (like now) :D :D

I hope that you're on the track again real soon - we are looking forward to more of your stories!

Ron
  5. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

In a couple years it will be moot because computers will be disposable like razors, TVs, and telephones. People use to have them fixed and repaired too. FRED
  6. billk

billk Active Member

The future is now.:cry:
  7. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

I am still doing it every day. FRED
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We understand, brakie, no pressure to hurry back.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just hope we don't loose too many gauge members over it

Feeling depressed

Doubling up on meds here

and maybe a little suicidal

But no pressure brakie! Just whenever you can get spell chaeck back is ok!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D