Tales of the Rails

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
I have suspended my railroad stories and will be doing very little posting untill I get my computer fix.
I am using my daughter's computer as a way to keep in touch and as time and vistations allows.The parts for my computer should arrive any year now as I ordered and paid for them 6 days ago and still haven't received them.:mad:
The biggest problem is my computer has spell check and my daughter's computer does not and I am,at times,a very poor speller..:cry: ;) :D

CN1

May 6, 2003
Doo nut wohry habout hit. I kant spayll inn anny languana eether.

Yu gut part four yur komputher? Greiht. Me komputher zi so hold no parths four hit. Yu ar luckey

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Larry, I got myself a new computer, but somehow the silly thing flatly refuses to join the internet. :mad: :curse: Now I'm waiting for another modem, too... :(
So I had to reactivate the old one to get in contact with you all. Or I'm stealing some time away at the job (like now) :D :D

I hope that you're on the track again real soon - we are looking forward to more of your stories!

Ron

F

Fred_M

In a couple years it will be moot because computers will be disposable like razors, TVs, and telephones. People use to have them fixed and repaired too. FRED

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We understand, brakie, no pressure to hurry back.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just hope we don't loose too many gauge members over it

Feeling depressed

Doubling up on meds here

and maybe a little suicidal

But no pressure brakie! Just whenever you can get spell chaeck back is ok!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D