T-Trak group getting started in Reading, PA area

cruikshank

Jul 18, 2005
Reading, PA
announce1
Hi, I just joined this T-trak group, and I'm posting this for the founder, who is not a member of as many train forums as I am. If your interested, please contact Rich and check out the site. We have our first meeting next week, November 14th and hope to get the ball rolling from there. Thanks, Dave
Just thought I would put some feelers out to anyone in the Reading PA
area. The N-Trak club I belong to has one other member who has started
on a side-track T-Trak project, with the other members not really
interested in our "baby modules".

I have everything to run a T-Trak layout...a complete oval of modules
(in various stages of scenery construction) 2 power packs (one MRC and
one IHC cheapo) and trains. Oh, and a location to meet just outside of
Reading.

Reading has deep roots in railroading (obviously) and there are many
groups of modelers in the area, but no N scale or T-Trak specific, and
I would like to fill that void. If anyone is interested, let me know!

How many people from Reading PA frequent or Lurk on a UK based forum? who knows????

Rich

Wernersville PA

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
I honestly...

....have no idea what T-Trak is about. A few mentioned at Bedford's N-scale Weekend that LARK Model Works buildings would work(?).

I just don't get it- considering I run G and N gauge.

TT just means, babe, love- mmmmmmmmmmy honey!

What the heck is T-Trak?!!!!

I dunno.+

Mark (deflated)flllllllllewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

cruikshank

Jul 18, 2005
Reading, PA
MCL_RDG What the heck is T-Trak?!!!! I dunno.+ Mark (deflated)quote said:
T-trak is a modular concept using standard modules that can be interconnected and interchanged just like N-trak but the basic modules are smaller, with a top area about the size of a piece of 8.5 x 11 paper and they sit about 3" high. I'm new so don't quote me on that. The specs can be seen by going to Rich's page, there is a link there to the T-trak specs. Allows you to make a module in a smaller space, easier than N-trak to transport, generally much less expensive to build. a great place to get started in modular layout building. You can build one before you get bored or run out of money, then bring it to a meeting and we hook them up into a working layout. Rich and others can probably explain it better. I'm just helping to market the idea of the club. Thanks for you interest. Dave