T-Maxxes and Savages

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mr_chris04, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

rpm is a brand. they make strong plastic parts. do you want to race or bash? the savage is a better basher out of the box
  2. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

i wanna do both
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

what is the main thing? its a hard decision.
  4. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

5. monsterrcbuilder04

well if you dont want to put much money into it then the savage is the best basher out of the box
  6. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

i was wondering about speed how fast does a savage go? out of the box? im getting a ready to run and does it go in reverse? its a strange question but i seen some trucks that do and dont and i dunno if the savage does or not.
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

the savage doesnt have reverse but you can buy reverse. i think they both are supposed to go 40mph.
  8. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

how do i buy reverse? does it come in the ready to run kit? or do i have to buy it seperatly and install it myself im not that great, how abot the tmaxx? doe sit have reverse?
  9. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

what if i get the tmax with al the rpm parts? how abotu that lol? which parts break easily and first? and withthe rtr kid does it com ein reverse? this is very important for me to beable to go in reverse i dunno why! im a wierd one
  10. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

oh yeha and price is always a issue i can get a savage for 700canadian at my hobby shop rtr i dunno about the tmaxx but is it usually cheaper then a savage?
  11. pimp

pimp Active Member

http:/http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXPW87**&P=ML/ www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFLP2&P=ML

here they r u pick your owen prics and what u want to do the t maxx is better man i am telling u and it does have reverse with no addictional charges ant it is the same speed and in a race it jumps better in a dirt track race a t maxx will win
  12. pimp

pimp Active Member

13. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

well now im defentaly leaning towards the tmaxx i just have to call the hobby shop to see which costs more the tmaxx or the savage. but im wondering how do u pt reverse gears into the savage? do u buy the kit or something?
  14. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

somebody tell me about the durability of a tmaxx, is it really really weak and breaks as soon as u jump the#@$% thing? or what,
  15. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

16. pimp

pimp Active Member

17. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

savage is tough but the tmaxx is also good for off road useage too? can i do insane jumps with it?
  18. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

Woahh im gonna blow the whistle on that one! Tmaxx is not hands down the best. I race against tmaxx at the track and the maxxs are rarely in the mains. why because they have broken down in the qualifiers. Savages are much tougher and if you set them up for racing will beat a tmaxx and drive over its broken peices. (can you tell I own savages) but seriously they are two different kinds of trucks. with totally different setups. the savage can be setup to race very easily and will always be stronger than the maxx.
  19. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

Oh yeah and to add, the guy in that video is the biggest idiot i have ever seen and he should play with lego instead. but he would probaly try to stand on his lego car and break it and get angry about how stupid he is and burn it. what a fool.
  20. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

if i could get the guy at the hobby shop to get the reverse gears on teh savage ill buy it if not im getting the tmaxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.