T-60 Power Armor build (Fallout 4) [FINISHED]

daishi

Had really little time this weekend, but I've managed to do a few things.
First off the magazine rack started to sag even impregnated with quick glue, so had to make some reinforcements. Turned out it looks much better this way :p
I've realized that the magazines are nice rectangles, even being worn to next to nothing. So I clipped the corners and made them more worn/rounded.

Also made a hammer.
T60_X9_10.jpg T60_X9_09.jpg T60_X9_01.jpg T60_X9_02.jpg T60_X9_03.jpg
T60_X9_07.jpg T60_X9_05.jpg T60_X9_06.jpg T60_X9_04.jpg T60_X9_08.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Astonishing!! This really blows me away!! The magazine rack just raises the bar to a higher level. Realism, this is Art. A picture of this when completed, would be Art if taken with a High Quality pixel dense camera. The tools, the ammo box, and to top it off, that magazine rack full of magazines that look like they have been there for a few years, weathered, but eerily untouched, paper would be at such a premium, they are frozen in time, with only entropy tearing them apart. :Bravo:

daishi

Was a tad busy this last 2 weeks with life stuff, but finally had a bit of time to build.
Made the visible corner of the dresser, that will have the bobble-head on top, and also had time to start on the base.
T60_Y0_02.jpg T60_Y0_01.jpg T60_Y0_03.jpg T60_Y0_04.jpg T60_Y0_05.jpg T60_Y0_07.jpg
T60_Y0_06.jpg

Really close to the finish now.
T60_Y0_08.jpg T60_Y0_09.jpg T60_Y0_10.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I showed this to my wife, who is usually uninterested in what I do, but this really grabbed her attention. It was the realism. Well done. ;)

daishi

Wow, this was a loooooong project but Phase 4 is finally completed.

The base is cardboard reinforced card stock, with multiple layers glued together and drilled for the whole to fit the dowel hanging out of the one leg of the partial dresser.
The Nuka-cola poster was cut by hand with some burning on one corner. I also tear the back layer off the paper to make it thinner. Then crumpled up the whole thing a few times to make it more worn.
The nameplate was cut from a decorative spirits box, the inscription says "War, war never changes ..."

As you can see Dogmeat (whom would have been the skipped Phase 3), wouldn't really fit. So this project is officially (almost) finished. ... Why almost, well my handwriting skill kind of <censored>, so I'll have to ask my sister to write me up a new nameplate later. Also I'll, have to make some proper pictures of this, nighttime mobile phone pictures are no way to properly finish up a project like this :)
Until then, feast your eyes on these :p
T60_Y1_01.jpg T60_Y1_02.jpg T60_Y1_03.jpg T60_Y1_04.jpg T60_Y1_05.jpg
T60_Y1_06.jpg T60_Y1_07.jpg T60_Y1_08.jpg T60_Y1_10.jpg T60_Y1_11.jpg
(One small miscalculation I've made is that one of the back corners of the Hoist is outside the base boundaries, but I can live with that. I didn't want to try in chop it off now now. and risk ruining the whole thing.)

Thank everyone for the encouragement I've received this last year. And stay tuned for some quality pictures.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I think that it looks ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC just the way it is! You have done a PHENOMENAL JOB on this project!
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Fantastic!! It is a Museum piece!! Put that baby under glass!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You have your own personal museum. I'd love to see a picture of your display set up. !000's of hours of work there. Wow! :)