T-60 or Stuart? What is the question!

R

RyanShort1

Kampflieger,

After looking at the M7 Priest and printing it out I had four questions...

1. Should part number 27b be flipped or "mirrored"? I assume it goes to the back of part 27?

2. Should part 8 really be labeled part 9 and should part 9 really be labeled part 8 based on the multi-view labeled drawing?

3. What method do you prefer for gluing the parts together?

4. Do you have any more pictures of the interior parts. There are a few that are unclear to me from the drawing, such as parts 13, 25, 15, 16, and 8. Another view of that assembly around the gun with a few part cross-sections might be helpful.

In case anyone thinks I am nit-picking, I'm not trying to. This looks to be a great little model and definately a must for armor builders.

Ryan

R

RyanShort1

Kampflieger,

After looking at the M7 Priest and printing it out I had four questions...

1. Should part number 27b be flipped or "mirrored"? I assume it goes to the back of part 27?

2. Should part 8 really be labeled part 9 and should part 9 really be labeled part 8 based on the multi-view labeled drawing?

3. What method do you prefer for gluing the parts together?

4. Do you have any more pictures of the interior parts. There are a few that are unclear to me from the drawing, such as parts 13, 25, 15, 16, and 8. Another view of that assembly around the gun with a few part cross-sections might be helpful.

In case anyone thinks I am nit-picking, I'm not trying to. This looks to be a great little model and definately a must for armor builders.

Ryan

Hi, Ryan!

Thank you for comments!

1. I'll correct part 27b, you are right.

2. Oops! It's a mipsrint:)

3. Do connection stripes yourself:) It's usually for my models.

4. I'll made correct version during next few days, in this version I'll try to make clear cross-section view.

In any case I grateful for comments, it's very important to make models better.

Roman.

Hi, Ryan!

Thank you for comments!

1. I'll correct part 27b, you are right.

2. Oops! It's a mipsrint:)

3. Do connection stripes yourself:) It's usually for my models.

4. I'll made correct version during next few days, in this version I'll try to make clear cross-section view.

In any case I grateful for comments, it's very important to make models better.

Roman.