Surgery and Recovery succesfull

Clerk

The surgery took 2 hours longer than scheduled but it is succesfull. I just got home and am very weak and tired. I would like to thank everybody for their support and prayers with the knowledge that it worked. The last thing my wife said before I went out was "please come back to me". The Lord saw fit to keep me here for a while longer.
I have to lay down for a while.

I love you all

rsn48

Your here to tell your story, and that's the important part. Good to hear things went well, I hope the pain in your back subsides and gives you respite from pain.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
WOW, I expected you to be in hospital for a few days Dick. I sincerely hope this surgery provides the relief you were looking for my friend.

cidchase

Goodness, Dick, we never expected to see you back so soon on "big blue" (thanx, Tyson). That's great news! You take it easy now, no dancin' on the table until your birthday :D :D :D

interurban

We all have been waiting for that news Dick, Give our fond regards to your dear wife.
GOOD NEWS. Praise His Name.

;) We love you to my friend.;)

belg

Dick, great news now don't give "your" nurse a hard time because it sounds like she truly loves you. She could have asked if the insurance was paid up.HAHAHAHA:D

Lighthorseman

A Great Relief!

Very glad to hear that your surgery went well, and that you're on the road to recovery.:)

Very best of luck for a speedy and complete recovery!

ezdays

Out AZ way
One great thing about this forum that that people here actually care about the others. I'm pleased that the prayers and support you got not only here but from your family and other friends helped.

I am surprised to see you home so quickly, but I'm sure your insurance company had your best interest in mind when they insisted that you go home right after surgery.:rolleyes:

take it easy and go at your own pace.

Don

jon-monon

Fantastic, Dick, touching what your wife said. Thanks for letting us worry warts know so fast. God bless you both, and may you recover quickly and well.

GREAT NEWS !!!! Glad to hear that all has gone well, you have a loving family, we all here love you too !! Here's to a speedy recovery, take that well deserved rest amd keep intouch.. Ron

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Great!!! So glad to hear that your doing well.... Good news is always appreciated around here!!!! :) :)

:D :D Best of luck on your speedy recovery. :D :D