Surfed too long I think

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Spending far too much time on the computer and not on the railroad :D poor chap, -- reminds me of someone:D:D

Shamus
wink.gif

Attachments

• surfer.jpg
    surfer.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 168

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Art imitates reality.

It's true- an IRC friend had been on-line and died at the keyboard. He was a NYC fellow, met him at a picnic I hosted some years ago.

His girlfriend became concerned having not heard from him for a few days- he was always on the road, on the run (computer consultant for the banking industry).

They estimated 4 days before he was found- massive coronary- (44 years young) slumped over the computer- still connected to the Net.

I wonder how they'll find me?

Gee, I smell another thread- How do you want to be found? Throttle in hand? Clutching that brass hack? The "want to be found"- that's the hard part, but then will I care?

Mark

See what you started Steve~~~~~ ya *&$+! Now you have your own statue.

alkcnw

Apr 10, 2002
camp douglas Wis.
Visit site
YA know Shamus, It might happen!! The other day a fellow modeler came by to check out some forums on the computer.(he's thinking of getting one and wanted to see what he's missing) After about two hours of checking all the rail forums we could find, your name (and your real name) was on every one except for two or three. You really get around. That might be a good thread also, to see how many forums each of us use!:D :D :p