Supercharged multi-cylinder?

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by vette_7t9, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vette_7t9

vette_7t9 Member

OMG that is the most amazing RC cars I've seen. They sound like real ones. wow. wow. woah.
  2. hayataro

hayataro New Member

I have G-Mark 12-TWIN engine it have 2-cylinders and form is 2-stroke and flat-twin.
    This is already discontinued... Do you want to see the pic?
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

yea post a pic of it!
  4. dudex

dudex Member

there is a company that makes a supercharger called rb products. It costs around 150 bucks
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

a supercharger for a nitro engine?
  6. dudex

dudex Member

The kit comes with flywheel, belt, and the rest of the supercharger. It is engine specific though because of the special flywheel and mounting.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

what do they say it gives you,30-40% more Horsepower or somthing?and do they have a website?
    also,i would say it would,indeed,be engine specific.but what type of engine?
  8. dudex

dudex Member

they say it adds about 5-30% more horsepower depending on the engine, and they make different models for different engines.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

no website?i cant see anything that cost 150bucks that gives you only 5% more HP.
  10. hayataro

hayataro New Member

11. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

The company is called R&B Innovations. The superchargers are nice units and have some hefty design. But there is only one problem, excessive fuel consumption. I talked to them about it and they did agree about the fuel loss. But considering that 30% more power and looking as a 1.2 HP engine you are looking at a 1.56 HP motor after supercharging. That aint too shabby. The only other thing I even questioned them on was the belt and slippage. They told me that the belt would last about a year or two depending on conditions that it is run in and they are considering a belt with teeth.
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

instead of belt drive they should make a ball bearing gear drive.that would be nice.
  13. dudex

dudex Member

Yeah, sorry it was rb innovations not products, but close enough. The 30% isnt for all engines, although the hobbyshop where I work has not had any complaints about the we sold, so they must be doing something.
  14. mastmec

mastmec Member

Somebody just came out with a NOS system for nitro engines, Jag RC. That would be an eye catcher in the pits.
  15. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Speedo that is a sweet engine.

Hey tim you meathead the engine in that pic is a 4 stoke you dufus. If you had any real intellegence you would know that. I keep waiting for you to tell me where we can meet so I can show you some experience. I have a nitro MT from HPI. And I will SMOKE anything you can pretend you have. Just name the time and place. And a phone number so I know you arent gonna try and send me somewhere you are not. Don't even talk to me about knowing the difference between torque and HP because its your dumbself that has no clue. Otherwise we would not still be having this 1st grader arguement. If I had to educate myself on what horserpower was I probably would not have had to call you an idiot in the first place. You retarded, beaten red-headed stepchild. You should have stayed in school. And let this be a lesson to all of you who do want to drop out. Or if you have graduated elementary you should go back and lean at least some math skills. You silly and retarded post of a horsepower formulae could be figured better by an ethopian with a stick and no sand to write in. You are the dumbest person I have ever met. And I have been around the world twice. Thank you US ARMY. Before you come up in here pretending to have any intellegence or a car that does over 100MPH, throwing around a formulae that makes no sense, posting things that have nothing to do with anything, and after all that trying to make me look stupid,... pick up a book and read. First use the dictionary and look up idiot, you'll find a picture of yourself there. Then move to Moron and find the picture of the person who gave you that silly formula. Just who do you think is more retarded here you or the people that read this forum. Don't you think that anyone that can read is apt to figure out how full of crap you are. I'll bet you get lost in your own house. I mean my god, how can such a dumb person be allowed to breath. Please do not reproduce and infect the normal genepool with whatever you may call "your intellegence". If you have already done so I am sorry for your children.
  16. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Oh and by the way tim with a SB chevy V8 that revs to 10000 you should be working for NASCAR or teaching them how to build and engine. LOLOOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl
  17. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

OH, oh, and let me guess that engine puts out umm......
    10500 Horsepower or in your case Hoserpower
    ahahahahahahahhahahhaah
  18. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Maybe you should try to set your tachometer to a V8 instead of a 4 cyl
  19. speedo

speedo Member

hey just found a pic of the old supertigre 60cc twin it is no longer made.

[file]supg0280.jpg,4058,,0[/file]
  20. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 you type to much.i wont even waste my time reading that s hit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.