Sunday Photo Fun 6-27-04

sprink

Jun 8, 2004
Detroit Michigan
Good Sunday to all!! Here it is, another day to show our pride and joy. If ya have pics of models or the real thing, post 'em. It's all good.
I have been busy with my machine shop and Saulena's Tavern. Saulena's Tavern is a Bar Mills kit and I highly recommend it.The machine shop is being built from scratch.I'll try and post pics later.
There's bagels, coffee cake and english muffins on the table. Coffee,tea soda and water are on the counter. Enjoy!!

sprink

Jun 8, 2004
Detroit Michigan
aej.sized.jpg
here's a pic of Saulena's Tavern before any construction began.

sprink

Jun 8, 2004
Detroit Michigan
Yes, it's still Saturday for the U.S. I believe there are several members on this forum that live in England. They're 5-6 hours ahead. It's Sunday for them.

My work this week was pretty mundane (but it HAD to be done sometime). :eek:ops:

I added some covers for the accesses on the fascia. They are held in place by Velcro. I got 4 of these:
109_1000.JPG

Then I made a "shelf" for my accessory power supplies:
110_1002.JPG

I also cleaned up some of the wiring after these shots.

You guys who are doing REAL modeling are doing some real nice stuff.

:wave:

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Great work by all who could post, thanks for sharing.:)

Jeremy, it's nice to see you using you imagination and modelers license to keep your favorite railroad alive. I have a couple of what if's in NYC so I can justify the doublestacks I have and other modern cars, although they did look good behind 3 GP-40's.

Thanks again for sharing people.

Jon Grant

Jun 6, 2004
Sunderland UK
www.railimages.com
Thanks guys, but I've changed it already.

I wasn't too happy with the colour of the ground cover (yard filth texture paint), as it was too dark for the Belt Railway, so i stripped the details off and repainted the ground with concrete texture paint with light grey ballast. Once I darken it down with some brown washes, it will look more like wot I want.

I will post some more pics when I'm done.

Jon