Summer is Over....Bring on the Kids :)

77railer

Dec 11, 2004
South Carolina
Hello again,

77Railer here. After 2.5 months vacation its that time again. The kids are preparing to come back to school and Im all moved in the new room :). I got a bathroom and a sink/water fountain. Im very excited about the railroading possibilities I see around the new facility. The new principal is also very open to new and inovative ideas. I even get to keep my snake in the class :). Just wanted to thank everyone again for all the hardwork that went into last years success at mayewood middle school and looking foward to another interesting year at Kingsbury Elementary, Home of the Knights!!!

77Railer:wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Tileguy said:
Noooooooooooo, it cant be, its still over 90 degree's :D
Boy, I wish that were true. It's still in the low 100's here. Fortunately, they think the 110 to 115 days are behind us. We won't reach the 90's until October. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

That being said, I can't believe the kids are going back to school already. Most schools here start next week.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Matthyro said:
Sounds very promising 77railer.
Don, that western heat is a bit easier to take than our lower temp but higher humidity heat.
Robin,

So you've been reading the Arizona Chamber of Commerce propaganda brochures eh????:rolleyes::rolleyes: "But it's a dry heat, huh???:cool::cool: I gota tell you, 115 and 8% humidity is still hot...:cry::cry:

77railer

Dec 11, 2004
South Carolina
Well...so far so good...Im loving it...got 23 students and tons of freedom. I cant wait to try to weasel a room out of the principal and get started. Im thinking about trying to get him to agree to a O gauge train running thru the front commens area near the cieling. The school is painted in a castle theme and Im sure I could come up with something that would go well with it. Just gotta get permission. Keep your fingers crossed.

77Railer