Su-32/34

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Paladin, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Paladin

Paladin Member

Anyone know where to get either the SU-32 or SU-34? The SU-32 is apparently the Russian designation for the export version of the SU-34. Either will do for me. I researched and found that Fly Model has one but is 25 pages, (I'm sure about 10 to 15 are model parts), way too detailed for my tastes. I also saw that Hobby Model had published one, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, nor do I know how detailed the model is.
    I'd just like to have one of decent detailing with an optional cockpit, and less than 8 pages of parts, unless they are just spaced out.
  2. Paladin

Paladin Member

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I saw Ojimak had that one coming up soon. I guess I'll just wait for that one.

By the way, anyone know if he posts here? I just thought that he has a lot of great designs, and a few that aren't available for download, because apparently they aren't yet ready to fly. I think that he should have all designs available even if they don't fly because they make great static displays with just a little extra detailing effort on my part.
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i wish he would rerelease his T2CCV
  4. Paladin

Paladin Member

Yeah I like that one too. I don't know if you have seen this one, but here is a T-2, but without the forward canards, and a different paint scheme.:

http://www.saturn.dti.ne.jp/~eastern/pcraft/index.html

I just think many of his planes are just fine as display models, but he doesn't seem to want to release them until he can get them flying. As you know he has several designs that he had available for download at one time, then removed the link to download them, like the F-35. I managed to get it the one day it was available, but it hasn't been downloadable since.
  5. Paladin

Paladin Member

Hooraayy!!!

announce1:thumb::mrgreen::thumb:
    Ojimak just posted his newest plane: the Su-34 Fullback Flanker. It is a very nice plane. I'll probably start one within the week.
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

great! thanks for letting us know!