strange look

HPRL

Dec 31, 2005
SW Ohio
Whew! I thought something was wrong with my explorer. It change on my computer right in the middle of a post. I change my view to the classic and I like it better. :thumb: The other way I could not get to see any photos. I would get the Magic Red X in a box.

I will wait as maybe the upgrade is not finished. I sent a email explaining my problem -- disregard please

Relic

Nov 6, 2005
Nova Scotia
Man I thought my eyesight had somehow improved, well, after I got over thinkin' I was in the wrong place. Looks good!! Keep it !!

dwight77

Nov 30, 2004
n ft myers florida
Hi: I like the new look.....I think the gray is a little more soothing on the eyes. Plus change is good........keeps us on our toes........and people did notice!!!
dwight77

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
The Classic Gauge is for me! That's the #1 reason why I don't join the MR mag forum, 2guys (sorry guys) and any of the others, the White is just TOO bright. I like the blue/on white because it's something you can look at w/o squinting. Good loke though, the new look is nice too! :thumb: Classic Gauge is a good name for it too!

theBear

Oct 1, 2004
In the woods of Maine
Much easier on the eyes Peter :) , however you missed some of it :D .

The black on blue dealing with options and general instructions, like the text in the smiley box in the Post Icons and in the additional options block.

It is this part that creates a problem in the use of the site.

Contrast is the one thing that must be there after taking into consideration things like color blindness.

Now, I'll get down off my soap box and say thank you for the changes :thumb: .

theBear

Oct 1, 2004
In the woods of Maine
Peter,

For the white on blue you have it fixed however on the various shades of grey (Guage- New) there are still some black on blue (ouch, I was black and blue after my trip down the stairs).