Store Layout

DanRaitz

You guys ask for it, now your going to get!
Here are some photo's of the layout that is currently under construction here in the store (Reed's Hobby Shop, Escondido, California). It is based upon Lou Sassi's "A Realistic HO Layout For Beginners" Kalmbach #12141. Of course there have been some changes (improvements?).

These photos will be in multiple posts.

Dan

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Man - That's Nice!!!! :cool: :cool: The Scenery is great!!!!

What Gauge??? G??? LOL

Tell that Camper - Don't feed da bears!!! :D :eek: :eek: :D

jon-monon

Don't worry Mikey, he's just feeding the mushrooms!
gap.gif
gap.gif
gap.gif

Very nice, Dan!

LarryGarrett

Great, Dan. Thanks for the pics. Really gets the juices flowing. I'm working on my trackplan---probably start laying it this weekend---and your pics are really an inspiration. Pics likes your's and all the feedback that comes with them really make this site "one of a kind." Thanks.

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Dan, the photo are excellent and so is the scenery, can you do me a favour please, if you are going to post some more photo's can you put them all into the "Photography" forum. Thanks a lot

(FOR N-gauger) Mikey, can you move this post to "Photography" please

Shamus
wink.gif

Clerk

Dan. Those pictures are great. The landscaping looks so real. That station looks just like the ones I worked in as a Telegrapher for the SP.

Dan, great pictures and great modeling!

I have Lou Sassi's book, so several of the scenes (like the row of DPM structures) in your photos were familiar to me. Very nice work. :)

Edavillenut

two things do you have a track plan. this looks alot like the one i am making. also do you have a shot of the whole layout so you can see every thing???

NICE WORK!!!!