Stingray

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gixergs, Apr 15, 2009.

1. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

And so the rescue mission continues..... A call to W.A.S.P for Stingray to attend this epic rescue :eek: :) Nice model design from Gary "THE Master" Pilsworth - Thanks Gary :thumb:

Attached Files:

2. MTK

MTK Active Member

Brilliant models Peter!:thumb:
  3. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Cheers mate, glad you like them. Here's a video that you might like - just something going along side a plan i have got - in the future :cool:

Enjoy :wave:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Nice job Pete! I got my Fanderson fix for the day!
  5. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Cheers John - i get a regular fix with this remarkable stuff most days :thumb:
  6. david lake

david lake Member

I haven't been as active as i would have liked to be in this place, but i must say that you have done some great things in this Stingray forum/thread. I am hoping to build something myself soon for you all. Great stories and a delight to behold. This is what caught my eye when i first joined up here. Keep up the good work. Back to you.
  7. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Hi ho all well it's seems this thread was locked for a while and people were unable to post,Ekuth has kindly unlocked it for any one that wishes to post in this thread and keep it going.I have no idea why it was locked,maybe because of it's size or it might of been dormant for to long however IT LIVES AGAIN! so if you wish to post please do the title is Stingray but the thread is more about childhood memories and good hearted buggering about so if you wish come and join in play nice and have fun and don't forget to take a look at UHU02's UFO Interceptor :thumb:
  8. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

Good to see this thread opened again. Be nice to see Pete here again also.
  9. Gixergs

There is talk of a return to these waters by Pete so he could well be back to play.
  10. david lake

david lake Member

For GIXERGS {Phil} and his friend EKUTH

Dear Phil {GIXERGS} I read your letter in the MONDO/ELEVATOR forum/thread and i have replied. I wont write all of it again it takes too long for me to do all that. I am so happy that this forum/thread is back to it's rightful owner you Phil. You and your friends light up my life from the day i came on it by chance. I was so happy i clapped and cheered, my son thought i was going nutty. Your friend EKUTH did a very good thing taking the padlock off so that we can use it again. I know i don't do alot, but this is one of my favorite forum/threads. I came here by chance looking for Fireball XL5, i found this by Peter Taft, i hope he is still here the same as you do. Gary Pilsworth is now one of my hero's for all the good things he has done for Gerry Anderson models. MONDO was asking about the ELEVATOR CARS, you {Phil} was in that forum/thread. I have told him about this one so he may join up. Thank you and EKUTH for making my day. My son is just happy that i am happy. Back to you.
  11. Gixergs

You're more than welcome David and feel free to just type Phil,no need for gixergs,save your typing for other things.I'm pretty sure Peter Taft will return soon so he will be pleased to see you enjoy this thread so much.As for your son thinking your nutty,let him read some of this thread and he'll realise there's plenty nuttier than you!.
    All the very best and enjoy the thread the way it's meant to be, nuttily!
  12. Gixergs

As predicted the Taft has returned! anything can happen in the next half hour

[YOUTUBE]E06cNv55jTs[/YOUTUBE]
  13. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

WOWZA :eek: thanks for all this guys. I got to know about the thread being locked out, i haven't had chance to find out why yet. David Lake seems to think it's something he said wrong, going on what i have come to understand... David, i doubt that very much. Phil, thanks to you getting it sorted out with Chris {Ekuth} we can now resume the fun and games, maybe even build some models along the way :twisted: and Paul... good to see ya mate - all is well, we are here and that's got to be a good thing ! So then, let the "people who refuse to grow up" continue being FANDERSONS :thumb: F.A.B !
  14. Gixergs

Welcome back Pete let the light shine on!
  15. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

You just gotta love this intro - Cheers mate :p
  16. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Cheers my friend. Must get me an avatar :rolleyes:
  17. Shipscape

Shipscape Member

With an intro like this video, who wouldn't want to check out this thread every day! :thumb:

As an after thought, any paper models of Bill and Ben, The Flower Pot Men?
    Used to watch them on the BBC in the late fifties.

Fred (Seascape on PM)
  18. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Fred... Can't recall any paper models of these. I grew up with these little chaps, and lets not forget "Weed" she kept 'em in order :mrgreen:
  19. Shipscape

Shipscape Member

Yes, that's rights - Little WeeeeD. Glad I'm not the only one that remembers them. Beginning to feel old.

Fred
  20. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Fred, getting old is "compulsory" BUT "growing up isn't" :p All the good...ney, GREAT things that went into our childhood are soooooo much better than the stuff they crank out these days. They change things to stay "current" well, me not impressed and a fair few others will say the same {at least most of those i know} Times change. Kids {not all} seem to just want to play computer games. TV programmes such as Blue Peter even changed. Blue Peter used to do a "Make" they would show you how to build something from the items you probably already have at home. They even showed you this.... ENJOY :thumb:
    There's two parts to this :mrgreen:

[YOUTUBE]6vJznGqQ2TE[/YOUTUBE]