Still waiting

mapuc

Apr 25, 2004
Hi friends

I'm still waiting for my papermodel "Queen Mary II" from JSC. It was shipped december 5 last year. He(Jason) said it cold take 1 to 3 month depending where I live.

Markus

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Markus

If you did not pay the exrta to have it sent Air Mail.
With US and CDN postal systems when they say snail mail they mean it.

I ordered from Jason and the service was great.

As I did not need the models fast I had them sent snail mail and it took about one and a half months for them to arrive in the UK. If I had paid the extra it would have been 4-7 days.

It will arrive for shure

Rob

mapuc

Apr 25, 2004
jrts said:
Hi Markus

If you did not pay the exrta to have it sent Air Mail.
With US and CDN postal systems when they say snail mail they mean it.

I ordered from Jason and the service was great.

As I did not need the models fast I had them sent snail mail and it took about one and a half months for them to arrive in the UK. If I had paid the extra it would have been 4-7 days.

It will arrive for shure

Rob

no doubt about that. But I live in South of Sweden, just a stonethrow from Poland. :p

Markus

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Markus,

Are you complaining to us all or to embarass the poor dealer(?) who not only has to put up with people like us but also their (and then our) national post system which always fails to amaze anyone with anything approaching service and a misappropriated raison de'etre....,

I know the feeling well. It happens just after the enter button is pressed to confirm the order. Paranoid visions of evil doers plotting against the parcel with my name on it. Given enough time the dealer also begins to take on a sinister guise pretending to be a dealer just out to steal a few of my hard earned dollars. Then the parcel arrives and the realization that nothing has changed and that the entire World isn't out plotting against the parcel delivery and it was just me getting way ahead of my own imagination...,

Yes, most of us suffer from this syndrome. Best way to get around it is to order another model but this time order from a dealer much closer to home to help insure a more timely delivery. This is the only way I know of to alleviate this known affliction. In fact ordering several models spced apart is not such a bad idea and is most effective as a cure.

Think I'll order another model, Gil