Still researching, looking for information

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Originally posted by Will_annand
Possibly, the local Train show in on the 7th and 8th of August as as I am a member of the host club, I should be there :D .

When is the BBQ?

Uh-oh! It's that weekend. On the other hand I've been looking for a show we could set up at....perhaps this could be the one. What do you think Will? Would they be interested in an NTRAK module display?

Val

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Even prior to the BBQ Will and his wife are coming to visit the MAT on Saturday the 17th of April and you would be most welcome to come too Val if you can find the time. Any other Gauge members will be welcome too.

Will_annand

Jan 12, 2004
Huntsville, Ontario
www.muskokacomputes.com
Originally posted by spitfire

Uh-oh! It's that weekend. On the other hand I've been looking for a show we could set up at....perhaps this could be the one. What do you think Will? Would they be interested in an NTRAK module display?

Val

Val, by all means, our club layout is an 8x16 almost Ntrak layout.

We can always use another. Email me and I will give you the contact person's phone #

wannand @ cogeco . ca (without the spaces of course).

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Originally posted by Matthyro
Even prior to the BBQ Will and his wife are coming to visit the MAT on Saturday the 17th of April and you would be most welcome to come too Val if you can find the time. Any other Gauge members will be welcome too.

Robin, that sound wonderful!!! I will most certainly make the time. Thank-you so much for the invitation. :D :D :D

Val