Started retracking

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
Coming Along Nicely!

That's going to be a super looking yard! I always look forward to your pictures, Chris. Good luck with your knee...(Too much EXTREME cliff skiing as a youngster, I'll bet!:D )...be sure to rest it properly.:)

Duckman

Nov 22, 2002
Whitby Ontario
Visit site
Pics

Hi Chris , Great pics as always,It doesen,t seem to me that your resting that knee of yours Looks to me that your busy as a bee at the layout,so rest that knee, see ya in the morning with all the guys for breakfast. Catch ya later. Duckman....

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
FRIDAY AND I GOT TA STAY IN

Well I made Breakfast with the guys Thursday Morning, Knee seemed alright:D

For a while:( But after feeling a bit off and aching a bit, Friday night will be ice and elevation night , I am allowed to mix a Brandy with the ice tho:D :D :D :D :D :D.
R&R for a few days more then it`s look out Railway ;)

Robin just in case you were intrested the Lindsey R/W show is 5th & 6th April at the Armoury.
I will try for Saturday morning ;)

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi Folks, I am over the first surgery, only to be told I need a partial fusion on left knee inside:( When I buck up the courage It`s a 5 months waiting list and 3 months recovery:eek:
So I have to get a brace for the left knee to give me some time.
Enough of that *&&^^%%$$$:mad:
:)
Here are a few pics from the new area.:D

That stone wall is just polyfiller on a 2b4:p

Attachments

• p4250010.jpg
    p4250010.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 97

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
The Leaning Chimney Of Tractionville...

Originally posted by interurben
( I must fix that chimney soooooon)

I love that chimney...it's got character.:) There's a potential mini-scene for you right there...a gaggle of LPPs trying to figure out how to straighten things up. Maybe one hanging from the roof by his safety rope, one doubled up laughing...two fetching a kiddie pool...etc.

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi Robin, its a bit of a bummer about the knee, I might as well get it done asap:)
I was thinking about the retracking :rolleyes: and I might just string up the over head on the switching yard as well:rolleyes:
I think it would be neat to have a box motor built to serve the industry;)
The wire it gets in ya blood, it looks bare without THE WIRE must take me med now:D

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Overhead

Chris:
Will your overhead take trolley poles or just pantographs? Almost all my traction has poles on it.
Be gentle with the knee when you get fixed. One of my relatives had a problem with his surgery and I accused him of trying out fro the Detroit ballet too soon. :D :D