Starlancer Models: need beta testors

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Yes, the reason is that there was an extra panel in the engine, and I was being lazy and forgot to cover up the hole. In the release I'll be sure to fix this problem. It should attach to the fuselage alright without the extra support, if you edge-glue the top.

I'll get the ordinance done tonight after I'm through with the Krasnya. I have no idea where it is attached to. I'll have to make some screenshots of the load-out menu in Starlancer, which shows the hardpoints.

Stackw, I'll send them immediately. :) You'll be getting the CS Pukov, the Basilisk, and the Kurgan.
  2. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

They forgot of me also, :cry:I didn't receive any file and I already gave maximum priority to the project stopped everything that was doing... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

I thought I sent them to you, Gomidefilho. I'll try again and see if they make it.

I'm taking a break from the Krasnaya and I'm doing the ordinance. That carrier is giving me fits so far.
  4. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

I didn't really receive anything, I sought besides in the spams to see if it didn't go anything by accident for there. Try to order for my email please, the same as I passed you the models Starlancer that I had I am crazy to begin to build.

hehehehehehe!

Cheers
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

predator update

so far everything is going good, except the missing panel on backside of engine part.I found the canon body to be very tricky.after i got it on i had to massage it a little into shape.having been through it i expect the other side to be easier.
    predatorbeta 005.jpg
    predatorbeta 006.jpg
  6. Millenniumfalsehood

Do you think the cannon body would go together easier if it were in two pieces?
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i like the fact its one peice but it might be easier if the bottom was a seperate part where the rear tube attaches.
    predatorbeta.jpg

let me build the other side. ill try another aproach to gluing it.
  8. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

The CS Pukov is coming along nicely, had to take a break for my real job! Should finish Wednesday!
  9. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Hello Today beginning Basilisk, is already printed in paper opaline 180g, to maintain the organization in the forum I should post in an alone thread for him.:thumb:sign1
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

as i expected i glued the other side from the small atachment point up and it worked 100% better.
    predatorbeta 001.jpg predatorbeta 002.jpg
    predatorbeta 003.jpg predatorbeta 004.jpg
    predatorbeta 005.jpg predatorbeta 006.jpg

aside from the missing panel, i dont see anything wrong with this kit.it was a lot of fun to build, the textures are great,and it went together smoothly. the only exception was the gun bodies, but once i figured the best glue path it went smooth as well!!:thumb:
  11. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Very nice!! I can see myself becoming a fan of yet another subject here.

Hey MF, as soon as I get my new printer, I'd like to try one if you're still looking for builders. :)
  12. Millenniumfalsehood

Sure, no problem. 8) I just got through with the ANS Victorious(this ship was leaps and bounds easier than the Yamato or the Krasnya). I can't find a decent picture of her, but she basically looks like two toothpaste boxes side by side with a cream-cheese box on top. She has a sister ship, the ANS Washington. On the side of the superstructure is a nameplate, so I'll have to unfold the Washington in order to get them both done.

I'm now working on the ANS Bremen.

Thanks for the build-up, Nothing. I'm going to re-work the Predator model into the final version. I'm looking forward to hearing reports on the other ships.
  13. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

Just a little curiosity o'mine:
    Who's building the Reliant and the Yamato?

I'm drooling to see them!
    :D
  14. Millenniumfalsehood

Well, I'm doing a Reliant myself, but I haven't even begun work on the Yamato. Whoever did the mesh for that ship was on Meth or something because it is one messed up mesh! There are double faces everywhere and even some missing faces! :cry: Oh well, I'll figure it out somehow.
  15. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

Just got back from flying a personal airdrop up at Pope AFB. After a shower and a few ZZZZZ's I'll finish up the Pukov.

John
  16. stackw

Lieutenent Stack reporting, Sir!

The ANS Victorious has just arrived from the express printing service, at 1600 hours (-3gmt).
    It´ll be entering the shipyards at 2000 hours and, (hope so) tomorrow we will have some (or many) photos of her!

what a pity (one or two T's? ma english to bad :D) the caoalition strikes her to ashes in one blow with tha freaking Ion Canon Station... Its a glorious ship to see.

<o
    :(
  17. Millenniumfalsehood

Quite right, there. The Victorious is one of my favorite designs(I don't really like the Yamato as much, but she's a hero ship. I have to have her.).
  18. stackw

Hero ship by hero ship, I do prefer much more the reliant.....

What kind of hero survives to the ultimate combat?
    sign1
  19. Millenniumfalsehood

Okay, I've got the ANS Bremen and the Kestral class Fleet Destroyer finished.

Next up is the CS Krasnaya.
  20. Millenniumfalsehood

CS Krasnaya is finished! I think now I'll try the ANS Yamato.