Stargate models HELP!!!!

nav

haha i didn't drop this atleast not yet but they're coming but just wanted to let you know the dhd is done on that same site above but mine are coming soon

Raven101

Ion Cannon well its a very good model... cant wait to see what you do with atlantis and other ships youve got going... very nice and thanks for doing them

nav

Your welcome here is a sample of what the destiny is going to look like. A full days work of cleaning up but it's not an exact model there are some pieces missing(not on the paper display) but with them the model becomes a lot more complex now it's just to fit the pieces on sheets but no more till maybe Friday evening I'm off on Friday.

Attachments

• destiny.zip
    82.9 KB · Views: 52

Vahmp

Nav,

What format is that destiny.zip file in, .bpm, .pdo, .pdf...?

I opened it and got a blank file, that just says "destiny", and no ".format".

Vahmp

I finaly got it opened now that I know the format, but the image is tiny.
If you do make another, KOOL!:thumb:
If not...
Could I atleast get a full size of that version of the file?:rolleyes:
I can use the clean textures for the skin of my scratchbuild of the destiny!

The other Destiny PM is ok for a simple model, but the textures needs alot of cleaning up, can't use it for what I need.wall1
But from what I've seen of yours, it's perfect for my needs!:thumb:

nav

Mine is not a perfect model you need to bend some pieces to get them to fit but if i put on the other pieces onto the paper selection the model will become less 'attractive' and much harder to build.I'll be finished tomorrow some time I'll get up early and try to finish the destiny and make some headway on th BC-305

Vahmp

Hm... I think ya misunderstood me.sign1

Yes your model templates are perfect for what I need.
Here, I'll show ya what I mean;

3.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

(Sorry bout the size)

I don't want to build the (your) whole model, I want to use your textures as skins on my model.:thumb:

That's why I'd like to have (if it's ok with you ofcourse) the full size copy of this file.

nav

Yup Yup I know what you mean but I just put it out there for anyone who is going to build my destiny and I'll have it up by the morning when I finish put the pieces on pages now they're in between.

nav

yes yes i know i'm late but here it is anyway got up late this morning sorry

Attachments

• Destiny.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 55

nav

At first I was like what shuttle and then I remembered ok when I'm done with my BC series I'll do that one oh and ancient drone weapon up next.

nav

Thanks I'll have some up soon.

Question: How big should this drone be?
The tentacle structures on the end are a bit difficult.

nav

OK so this is what I've come up with all that is left to do is paint the 'tentacles', unfold and clean up

Attachments

• drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 21

Vahmp

yes yes i know i'm late but here it is anyway got up late this morning sorry

Nah... not late at all.:thumb:
Looks good (even thou some of the parts are inside out, but I guess they'll workout by flipin them.sign1

Not trying to be a nuicense.:eek:ops:
But you think I could get a (full size) copy in PDF or BPM, so I can work with (resize the parts) for my scratch?
(if it's not too much to ask of course. You see, I don't realy know much about how to work/resize pdo files. :eek:ops: )