Starfox

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
There is a paper model of the Arwing (which was in an issuse of Nintendo Power). Other than that there are no other models. I have that model which I used as a pattern for a balsa build up to make the markings more accurate. In fact that model is the one which lead me down the road to papercraft. The pics attached are of the wooden model. I had started a 2nd build in sheet plastic but a few complications put that project on hold.

The model in the pics is not completed yet. I have a few more details to add before gluing on the G-Diffusers (the blue diamonds in front of the wings).

I have been developing one of the 3 Arwings from the never released Starfox 2 as well as the Arwing from Starfox 64, both in balsa wood as well.

Getta 1

Attachments

• Picture 013.zip
    194.9 KB · Views: 186

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
There is a paper model of the Arwing (which was in an issuse of Nintendo Power). Other than that there are no other models. I have that model which I used as a pattern for a balsa build up to make the markings more accurate. In fact that model is the one which lead me down the road to papercraft. The pics attached are of the wooden model. I had started a 2nd build in sheet plastic but a few complications put that project on hold.

The model in the pics is not completed yet. I have a few more details to add before gluing on the G-Diffusers (the blue diamonds in front of the wings).

I have been developing one of the 3 Arwings from the never released Starfox 2 as well as the Arwing from Starfox 64, both in balsa wood as well.

Getta 1