Star Wars : Walkers, drones, droids, tanks etc, etc

blaar

Main torso part completed.

I must say, converting this to paper turned out more difficult than what I expected. There are a lot of gaps, hidden faces, over lapping parts etc. etc that needed fixing.

I think the hardest part is over now. The legs should be pretty easy to finish up, then I can start the unfolding.

Attachments

• atxt.jpg
    atxt.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 5

blaar

Almost done, just need to do the unfolding work.

I am curious, I scaled both the AT-PT and AT-XT to 25cm.

Any one know what the real life height of these should be. Just in case some one wants to have it scaled properly since I only scale it to the point that small parts are still build able for most paper model builders.

Attachments

• ATXT.jpg
    ATXT.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4

blaar

Ripped from the game, internet, Sketchup Warehouse, every where, I keep searching and digging ......... lol.

My next dig up , and I hope it turns positive, are models from the game Front Mission Evolved :)

I already have the models in Valve Source format, so I am trying to convert it to something usable such as OBJ or 3DS. From there on out it is going to be Wanzers galore :)

I have followed a couple of tutorials but I just cant seem to get it to work, if any one knows how to convert them please give me a hand.