Hi guys, a few years (!) ago I found a very cute model of the Mustafar lava flea at the SketchUp Warehouse: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=b1a85304dbf9687c3f217b945a063dd2 The model was converted and uploaded by abdyla. When I took a closer look at it I noticed that it is a very sophisticated game model from "Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided" with a hyper-realistic texture and that it had absolutely NO intersections! I told to myself, this is an ideal candidate for unfolding. So I swang into action and began tampering with the mesh. Other things intervened and the project got buried under a huge pile of other projects. A few days ago I found the original project's folder again and took a look. I started work when I did not have a full Pepakura license, so the parts were exported as a series of *.pdf files. Unfortunately I did not write down the final size of the model and the dimensions of the SketchUp file did not reveal any clue about it. So with the knowledge I have today (and a full Pep license ) I began anew. It quickly became obvious that there would be a huge parts count and that the feet would become very tricky to build, but I did not give up and tackled one element at a time. Proceeding methodically really makes a difference and so I was able to unfold the whole damn beast without any major trouble. In order to keep the parts not too small and fiddly I chose a scale of 1/18 so that you will be able to make a Mustafar Sentry ride on its back . And believe me, this is gonna be a HUGE ride: 25 x 38 x 43 cm! Of course you may re-scale it according to your needs (and available space ). (I chose the Wookiepedia entry for reference ). I still need to tweak the unfold of the feet and the flap positions a bit which won't take long. Then the *.pdo it will flea-jump right into the Resources for anyone to have fun with it.