STAR WAR Teppo Ashigarc SandTrooper

goodduck

My 2nd Video is up.

Please, don't forget to click "like" or "dislike" at youtube, leaving feedback and comments at the bottom of the video will be most welcome and appreciated.

Thank you very much for watching.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
These should hire you for these videos, then or course, it they did you couldn't post them here!!! I like the Intro a lot. Not into plastic figures, but you did a great job. :)

goodduck

Hey, thanks for the kind word. So many modelers and collectors that shot much better video than me, I watch them and try to learn from them. It is so fun doing video think I got a new hobby. Working on a new kit and I will shoot that too this weekend. It will be very short video because the kit looks cool but can't do anything.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I meant to ask if you were you planning on getting The Darth Vader one as well?

goodduck

I already got the first shogun vader but it is back home in TX, I will shoot that when I get home sometime next year. I also got a 2nd shogun vader coming hopefully soon, I will shoot that when I get it.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Ever think about doing stop go animation, that combined with your Brilliant art and animation knowledge, you could start a whole new Galaxy to play in. I know you have it in you. You could call the first ship Excalibur. It looks like a cross, a ship that looks like a flying sword/cross. Religious undertones intended.

Flying the Swordship and with the Word of God in his mouth the Pilot flew into the heart of the Evil Demonic ship delivering it unto the Death and pit from which it would never arise, one down, more to get!!....................................................................................fill in the rest!! ;)

EXCALIBUR.jpg

goodduck

I did, but it takes away too much time from doing everything else, times I don't have much with, to begin with.